Membership to the Seven/Five Filmmakers Forum network costs £12 per year* and comes with a host of benefits and opportunities to get involved in filmmaking in Leicester.
- Access to up to 44 workshops, networking events and screenings per year Invitations to our annual awards ceremony**
- Opportunity to have your shoots covered by our public liability insurance
- MyPhoenix partner membership with a number of additional benefits
- Opportunity to network and create partnerships with others in the local filmmaking community
*Discounts are available for members claiming DLA and JSA
**Socials and awards carry an additional ticket price
How to become a member
To become a member of the Seven/Five Filmmakers Forum, go to http://www.seven-five.co.uk/wp-login.php?action=register, and fill in membership form and pay the £12 annual subscription.
Meetings run for roughly 44 weeks of the year and the schedule of workshops and events can be found via www.seven-five.co.uk
19:00 arrival for a 19:30 start
Phoenix Cinema and Art Centre
4 Midland Street
Code of Conduct
- Treat people with courtesy, politeness and kindness.
- Create a safe space for all members to be themselves
- Be respectful of others and listen to what others have to say.
- Encourage collaborators to express opinions and ideas.
- Treat other people's ideas with due consideration.
- Be constructive with feedback to other members and those who coordinate the network.
- Use people's ideas to change or improve work, and credit where appropriate.
- Clearly set out expectations of all parties when entering into a collaboration.
Access and Safeguarding
Seven/Five is membership based forum for people 18 and above and, as such, we expect all members to operate independently within the group, with respect shown for all other members. Seven/Five is an inclusive network and we will always make adjustments wherever possible to enable a quality experience for all members. Please inform us if you have access requirements. We expect all members working with children and adults at risk to carry our DBS checks and follow a safeguarding policy
Seven / Five Awards
Annually, Seven/Five hosts an award ceremony to celebrate the achievements of the membership throughout the year.