A Seven / Five Members screening is:
- A showcase of Seven / Five members work for other Seven / Five members to view.
- It is not a premiere of a film and members or non-members cannot be invited as such.
- A chance to receive constructive criticism and praise from the filmmaking community.
- An opportunity to see what others are currently producing.
- A chance to show a rough cut / unfinished version of your film
- Please check the schedule here for the next Members Screening session
- Email your film(s) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- All entries must be submitted by the evening before the event and are not confirmed as being scheduled in until you have received a response to the email
- If after a couple of days you have recieved no response to your email, please follow it up with an email to email@example.com, just incase the other one got missed
- Any films without a response or submitted on the day of the session are not guaranteed to be shown
- The screening is scheduled on a first come first serve basis as the session is limited to 1.5hours