Follow us :-


As a member of Seven/Five you can apply for coverage of your shoot by our public liability insurance (PLI). PLI covers the cost of legal action and compensation claims made against you and your crew if a third party is injured or their property suffers damage whilst you are working in their home, office or business property. Most councils require PLI before permission is granted to shoot on their sites.

What you need to apply for insurance:

  • A script
  • A unique risk assessment taking into consideration the specifics of your film
  • A letter of permission to shoot from the location owner or council authority, should PLI be granted
  • A letter of assurance from the director/producer that the cast and crew will, where appropriate, be fed and that locations have access to a toilet. Applications can be sent to and the turnaround is usually five working days.